EDDHA Fe 6 %
MODE OF ACTION :
EDDHA Fe 6 % Cheated Micro Nutrient Fertilizers are important for physiological & biochemical processes of the plants. Feerous deficient leaves show interveinal chlorosis and with the leaf appears to be yellowish. In severe deficiency leaves turn whitish, while veins remain green.
1. Iron catalyzes the production of chlorophyll.
2. Iron is involved in some respiratory and photosynthetic, enzyme systems.
3. Iron is found to be involved in the reduction of nitrates and sulfates.
4. Iron is required in proper functioning of symbiotic Nitrogen fixing Microorganisms.
5. Iron is also helpful in absorption of other minerals
0.5 to 1 gm per Litter