EDTA Chelated Zinc 12 %
MODE OF ACTION :
Cheated Micro Nutrient Fertilizers are important for physiological & biochemical processes of the plants. Due to zinc deficiency poor root growth observed and Zinc deficiency tends to result in stunted growth and small leaves.
1. Zinc is involved in plant carbon metabolism.
2. Zinc is a necessary component of several enzyme systems that regulate metabolic activities within plant.
3. Zinc stimulates the synthesis of Tryptophan and I.A.A.
4. Zinc is part of an enzyme that regulates the equilibrium among carbon dioxide, water and carbonic acid.
5. Zinc is a part enzyme that plays a role in protein metabolism
0.5 to 1 gm per Litter